Children racing on tricycles at first Country Club District Community Field Day in 1921 on the grounds of the Pembroke-Country Day School. Six schools and one kindergarten participated.
A view of four children on bicycles riding across the ford just west of the intersection of Indian Lane and Mission Drive. The rustic bridge (pictured right) leads down to the road from the club house, known then as the "The Lodge" and once located approximately at 5930 Mission Drive. This vantage point faces west-northwest at the intersection of Mission Drive and Indian Lane.
Photograph of Columbus Park community volunteers constructing the St. John Bosco Center, Roman Catholic community hall. The land for the center was donated by Rosa Nigro, Kansas City's first woman pharmacist. This vantage point was taken facing east-northeast with the Holy Rosary Catholic Church in the background.
Photograph of the St. Aloysius Corpus Christi Procession on June 15, 1941. This vantage point faces south-southeast from the northwest corner of 11th Street and Prospect Avenue.
Photograph of Felix Street standing with a pipe near the Crown Drugstore at the northeast corner of 18th Street and The Paseo.
Photograph of the Electric Cafe on the south side of Rochester Avenue and east of Montgall Avenue. The Heim, Ferd., Brewing Company Bottling Plant (closed 1918, later became Abner-Hood Chemical Company) is shown in the background to the south.
Photograph of an older man, possibly Charles W. Zuflet, sitting atop a velocipede bicycle in front of the C. W. Zuflet Hardware Store at 613 Prospect Avenue. The store window shows "reckage-Hardware."