Circa 1930 photograph with full frontal view of City Ice Company of Kansas City, Plant No. 54, remodeled from an old brewery in 1922. This vantage point faces southwest from the southeast corner of 20th Street and Washington Street with a City Ice Company delivery vehicle in the foreground.
Circa 1930 photograph with full frontal and side view of Western Ice Service Company, Plant No. 125; built in 1911 and located at the western corner of 42nd Street and Pennsylvania Avenue. This vantage point faces south-southwest from the east side of Pennsylvania Avenue between Archibald Avenue and 42nd Street.
Circa 1932 photograph showing a fleet of City Ice Company of Kansas City delivery trucks parked at Plant No. 1; located at 21st and Campbell streets. Identifying information says: "Walker Electrics. The Company owns Walker trucks in 12, 20 and 36-cake sizes. These are used on routes."
Circa 1932 photograph with side view of a City Ice Company of Kansas City delivery truck described as "six-wheel, 63-cake Diamond T., used as transfer truck." The truck is parked outside of the Locust Street entrance of General Hospital with two unidentified people. This vantage point faces east from the west side of Locust Street between 23rd Street and 24th Street.
Circa 1932 photograph with side view of City Ice Company of Kansas City delivery truck. Described as "Chevrolet truck with insulated body used for delivery of ice cubes. The Company operates two of these trucks during the summer months." This vantage point faces north from 22nd Street between McGee Street and Oak Street and shows the downtown Kansas City, Missouri skyline in the background.
Circa 1932 photograph with interior view of City Ice Company of Kansas City garage with fleet of delivery trucks. Believed to be identified as "Waldo garage interior, showing truck storage space. There is additional storage space at 22 & Harrison and 21 & Campbell Streets."
Circa 1930 photograph with frontal and side view of City Ice Company of Kansas City, Plant No. 1; located at northeast corner of 21st Street and Campbell Street. The building was erected in 1908 as a steam plant and was remodeled in 1927. This vantage point faces northeast from the southeast corner of 21st and Campbell with coal delivery trucks outside Garage No. One. The trucks are identified as part of the Fuel Service Deptartment.