This picture was taken looking north-northeast at the southern tip of Wornall Manor playground, once located in the interior of block six, between 62nd and 63rd Streets, Valley Road and Summit Streets. Several children are shown playing on playground equipment while adults watch from a distance.
View of Arbor Villa Park. Homes, cherubs, trees, a tennis court, and playground equipment all visible in background. This vantage point faces south towards the intersection of Edgevale Road and Main Street in the right background.
Children playing at a playground located at the then undeveloped lots at the northeast corner of Rockhill Road and Oak Street.
Photograph entitled "Inspection", showing boys lined up in the playground behind the Boys Hotel. This vantage point faces northeast with the Boys Hotel on the left at the southeast corner of Admiral Boulevard and Flora Avenue.
Photograph of the Central Italian Evangelical Chapel. Sign on building identifies as Chiesa Evangelica Italiana. This vantage point faces east from the west side of Forest venue just south of 5th Street.
Photograph with caption, "The Main Street hump north of 49th Street is high above the playground of the E. C. White School. The picture shows a proposal to cut 6 feet of elevation of Main Street to a grade of 4.18%. This vantage point faces northwest from the north side of 49th Street between Main Street and Walnut Street.
Photograph of the Perry Orphans' Home and grounds, located at Westport Road and Belleview. This vantage point faces north-northwest from the intersection of 43rd Street (Westport Road) and Jarboe Street.
Photograph of children posed on a slide at the Gillis Orphans' Home at the southwest corner of 81st Street and Wornall Road. The image is featured in the photograph section of the October 29, 1933 issue of the Kansas City Star.
Photograph of children playing at the playground of the Mattie Rhodes Neighborhood Center and Day Nursery at 1734 Jefferson. The image is featured in the photograph section of the October 29, 1933 issue of the Kansas City Star.
Photograph of with an exterior view of Henry C. Kumpf Public School, built in 1920 on the north side 45th Street between Olive Street and Wabash Avenue. Named after former member and officer of the Board of Education, August 1867 - November 1890. This vantage point faces north near the northeast corner of 45th and Olive.
Photograph of the Webster School located at the northwest corner of Wyandotte Street and 17th Street. The school opened in 1886 and closed in 1933. It was named after statesman Daniel Webster. This vantage point faces northwest from the northeast corner of 17th and Wyandotte.
Photograph of children and two adults in a playground on the balcony of the Woodland Public School, located on the north side of 8th Street between Woodland Avenue and Euclid Avenue. This vantage point faces east and shows the south frontage of the building to the left.
Photograph of children on a jungle gym on the balcony of the Woodland Public School, located on the north side of 8th Street between Woodland Avenue and Euclid Avenue. This vantage point faces west from near the center of the balcony.