250 year old antique Carrara marble bench from Venice, placed outside the wall surrounding one of the free parking stations, in the park space between the wall and public sidewalk. This vantage point faces north-northeast on Ward Parkway just west of Wyandotte Street.
This picture of a Country Club Plaza parking lot was taken looking south-southwest from atop the Country Club Plaza Theater at Alameda Road (now Nichols Road) and Wyandotte Street.
This picture was taken looking north from atop the J. C. Nichols Building, between Broadway and Central Street, Alameda Road and Ward Parkway. The parking lot was located between Broadway and Central Street, Alameda Road and 47th Street. The Plaza Balcony Building is shown in background.
Circa 1928 photograph with frontal and side view of Burnap-Meyer, Incorporated, a printing company; located at 1021 McGee Street. This vantage point faces east-northeast across McGee Street.
Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal and side view of the President Hotel; located on the northeast corner of 14th Street and Baltimore Avenue. A gasoline station called Pen-Jac and a parking lot is also in view.