Panoramic photograph and negative of employees of the Community Chest of Kansas City, Kansas. Community Chests were local charitable organizations, and later became known as United Way.
Photograph showing staff and patients in waiting room of the Alfred Benjamin Dispensary, once located on the north side of Admiral Boulevard between Harrison Street and Troost Avenue.
Photograph showing women in a sitting area in the interior of the Catherine Hale Home for Blind Women.
Photograph showing women preparing food in the kitchen of the Interdenominational Home for Girls, located on the west side of Swope Parkway just south of 63rd Street.
Photograph of the Jefferson Home for Women and Children, once located to the west and north of the intersection of Garfield Avenue and Minnie Street.
Photograph of the Little Sisters of the Poor building, once located on the west side of Highland Avenue between 53rd Street and 54th Street. This vantage point faces northeast from the northwest corner of Highland and 54th.
Photograph with an interior view of a clinic at the Mexican Christian Mission showing a doctor and two nurses treating a Hispanic woman.
Photograph of the George Nettleton Home, located at the southeast corner of 51st Street and Swope Parkway.
Photograph of Saint Joseph's Orphan Girls Home, once located at the northwest corner of Karnes Boulevard (now 31st Street) and Pennsylvania Avenue.
Photograph of the First Annual Picnic of the American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association (AHEPA) Heart of America Chapter 73, taking place in Walnut Grove Park in south Kansas City near 103rd St. & State Line Road. AHEPA is social and charitable organization for Greek immigrants and their descendants.
Photograph of a group of men assembled for the first annual picnic of the American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association (AHEPA) Heart of America Chapter No. 73, a social and charitable organization for Greek immigrants and their descendants. The picnic took place in Walnut Grove Park in south Kansas City, Missouri, in July 1926.