Map showing the boundaries of precincts as defined in 1918 for the fourteenth ward of Kansas City, Missouri. This ward is largely bounded by 23rd Street to the north, Indiana Avenue to the east, 35th Street to the south, and sections east of Blue River bounded by the eastern city limits to the east.
Map showing the boundaries of precincts as defined in 1918 for the tenth ward of Kansas City, Missouri. This ward is bounded by 20th Street to the north, Michigan Avenue to the west, 31st Street to the south, and Indiana Avenue to the east.
Photograph with full, exterior view of a Friends Church located at the northeast corner of 30th Street and Bales Avenue. The pastor is noted on the back of the photograph as the Reverand J. Edgar Williams. The pastor noted on the sign on the church is George C. Wise. This building was a Society of Friends (Quakers) church.
Photograph of the Church of God (Holiness) at the northwest corner of Askew Avenue and Victor Street (now 29th Street).
Postcard of the Benton School, located at the southwest corner of 30th Street and Benton Boulevard. Students are pictured performing calisthenics while a Victrola plays a record. This vantage point faces north from the school grounds towards the south side of the school building. It was later renamed the D. A. Holmes School honoring the late pastor of the Paseo Baptist Church.
Photograph with an interior view of children seated around the library table and viewing an aquarium with their teacher at the Greenwood School kindergarten. The students are all identified on a separate sheet accompanying the photograph. The teacher is identified as Miss Dorothy Tustin.