Map showing the boundaries of precincts as defined in 1918 for the fourteenth ward of Kansas City, Missouri. This ward is largely bounded by 23rd Street to the north, Indiana Avenue to the east, 35th Street to the south, and sections east of Blue River bounded by the eastern city limits to the east.
Map showing the boundaries of precincts as defined in 1918 for the thirteenth ward of Kansas City, Missouri. This ward is bounded by 35th Street to the north, Campbell and Troost Avenue to the west, south city limits to the south, and eastern city limits to the east.
Photograph of the R. J. Delano School at the northwest corner of Linwood Boulevard and Cleveland Avenue. The small white sign in front reads: "PWA, Federal Emergency, Administration Public Works, R. J. Delano School, (last line unreadable)." School was designed for children with disabilities.
Photograph of children undergoing ultraviolet and hot water treatments at the R. J. DeLano School.
Photograph with an exterior street level view of Sanford B. Ladd School located on the north side of 37th Street, between Bellefontaine Avenue to Walrond Avenue (Benton Boulevard). It was named after the attorney for the school board for more than 40 years. This vantage point faces northwest from the southeast corner of Benton and 37th. This photograph was taken prior to 1922 when the school's additions were constructed.
Photograph of the Sanford B. Ladd School students attending to the school garden. This vantage point faces northwest from atop the southwest corner of the original Ladd School building (before the 1922 addition). The houses at 3624, 3626, and 3630 Bellefontaine Avenue are pictured to the left.