Photograph of members of the Society of Saint Angelo de Licata. Most members were from Licata, Sicily and worshipped at Holy Rosary parish.
Photograph of the Friars' choir at Kirkwood Hall at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art. The choir is comprised of members of the local diocese and directed by Reverend Albert Q. Senn, O.F.M. Identified are Senn (front center); Vincent J. O'Flaherty of Redemptorist Church (top row, 3rd from left); James A. Comiskey of St. James of Church (2nd row from top, 3rd from left); John Hanssen from a parish in Lexington, Missouri (2nd row, 2nd from left); John Oshimo, organist at Our Lady of Sorrows (top row, far right).
Photograph of Father John P. Prendergast, pastor of Holy Cross Catholic Church from 1907-1942.
Photograph of James Turgeon, E. F. Spaeth, and Joseph Scanlon, Assistant Scout Executive for the Kansas City Council of the Boy Scouts of America. The picture was taken during Bishop Hogan's Knights of Columbus Council, a picnic at Fairyland Park on August 30, 1931. Boy Scouts Troop 80 assisted and provided a clown act.
Photograph of a tug of war event between the male congregation of the Holy Cross Parish and those of the St. Stanislaus Parish.
Photograph of members of the Italian Supreme Intersocial Council of Kansas City. It consisted of members of several lodges and societies for the purpose of mutual aid to lodge and society members and the poor of the Holy Rosary parish. Seated first from left: Joe DiMaria; seated third from right: Tony Bivona; back row, fourth from left: Vito Monaco; in front: Victor Francis DeMaria.
Photograph of the original thirteen members of Boy Scout Troop 70, Holy Rosary's first boy scout troop, sponsored by the adult businessmen known as the Youth Council. This vantage point faces east-northeast towards the entrance to the Holy Rosary Health Center and School.