Photograph of the Sanford B. Ladd School students attending to the school garden. This vantage point faces northwest from atop the southwest corner of the original Ladd School building (before the 1922 addition). The houses at 3624, 3626, and 3630 Bellefontaine Avenue are pictured to the left.
Photograph with an exterior view of a group of students identified as the 1922 graduating class from Scarritt School. Students would have gone on to Northeast High School and graduated in 1926. Students are not identified. This vantage point faces north from just north of the Scarritt School addition of 1906, in the location where the 1927 addition would be built. The residences of 3514 and 3516 Anderson Avenue are pictured in the left background.
Circa 1930 photograph of students and a teacher on a double-decker bus parked outside of the Woodland Public School, located on the north side of 8th Street between Woodland Avenue and Euclid Avenue. This vantage point faces southwest from near the south-facing southwest entrance to the school. The building once located at the southeast corner of 8th and Woodland is pictured to the right. Written on the back of the photograph, "Doubledeck bus, everyone wanted to get on the upper deck if weather permitted, about 1930".