Photograph a distant exterior view of the Milton Moore School located on the south side of 31st Street between Cypress Avenue and Elmwood Avenue. It was named for Col. Milton Moore, a member of the Board of Education. This vantage point faces north-northeast from the northeast corner of Linwood Boulevard and Cypress Avenue.
Photograph with an interior view of Seven Oaks School kindergarten with children seated in chairs listenting to a story read by their teacher, Miss Gladys Wilson. The children's names and addresses are included on a separate sheet that accompanies the photograph. Construction of the Seven Oaks School was completed in 1927.