Photograph of the Webster School located at the northwest corner of Wyandotte Street and 17th Street. The school opened in 1886 and closed in 1933. It was named after statesman Daniel Webster. This vantage point faces northwest from the northeast corner of 17th and Wyandotte.
Grouping of four exterior snapshots of students with teachers on Kensington School lawn. All photographs except the top center picture were taken outside of the south facing southeast entrance to the school.
Photograph with an exterior view of a group of Kensington School 6th grade students posed on the school steps. Identified as Mrs. Sanders, teacher. The girls are identified on the back of the photograph. This vantage point faces north towards the main south entrance to the school.