Northern exterior of E. C. White School, first public school in the Country Club District, once located at the northwest corner of 49th and Main Streets. This vantage point faces southeast on a portion of Brookside Boulevard now renamed Ward Parkway, just west of Main Street.
Early picture of the 51st Street shopping center, the first business development built by J. C. Nichols Company. At time of photograph, the Country Club Grocery Co. Meat Market took up residence in this building. Located on the northeast corner of Brookside Boulevard and 51st Street, this building was better known by 1925 as part of the Colonial Shops.
Exterior of Colonial Shops at 51st Street between Brookside Boulevard and Oak Street, showing one automobile parked out front. This vantage point faces northeast at the intersection of Brookside Boulevard and 51st Street.
Groups of carolers traveled around the Country Club District on Christmas Eve. The J. C. Nichols Company furnished the hayracks and teams of carolers. This vantage point faces north towards the Country Club Coffee Shop at the Colonial Shops on 51st Street between Brookside Boulevard and Oak Street.
Smoke clouds arising from Lyle Rock Company quarry, located at 48th Street and Baltimore Avenue.
An aerial view of the Country Club Plaza in 1925, looking north-northwest near Brookside Boulevard and 51st Street.
An aerial view of the Country Club Plaza in 1930, looking north from the top of the Wornall Road hill. The Walnut Apartments complex is in the foreground.
Photograph showing improvements to Brush Creek, Kansas City, Missouri, with the widened Wornall Road Bridge in the background, ca. 1930s. This vantage point faces east from the north side of Brush Creek.