A trash collection truck provided by the Country Club District Homes Associations, parked outside of George H. Welsh Motors at 420 Ward Parkway, Kansas City, Missouri. This vantage point faces north on Ward Parkway between Broadway Boulevard and Pennsylvania Avenue.
Construction of the Country Club Plaza Theater began on March 2, 1928. The site bounded by 47th Street and the Alameda Road (now Nichols Road), Wyandotte Street, and a new street to be put through on the west (Central Street). This vantage point faces northeast towards the intersection of 47th Street and Wyandotte Street.