Photograph looking north from the south side of intersection of 39th Street and Main Street.
Photograph with an exterior view of Longan School located at the northeast corner of 39th Street and Warwick Boulevard. It was named in 1911 in honor of George B. Longan, Assistant Superintendent of Schools. Before 1911, the school was named the Ward Public School. In 1932, the school at 601 Gillham Road became the George B. Longan School. This vantage point faces east-northeast from the northwest corner of Warwick and 39th.
Photograph of the Westport Junior High School located at the northeast corner of 39th Street and McGee Street. This vantage point faces north-northeast from the southwest corner of 39th and McGee.
Photograph of the Goodenow Textile Company building, located on the west side of Main Street between 37th Street and 38th Street.