Photograph of the interior and exterior of the Kansas City Tuberculosis Hospital No. 2, built in 1928 as an annex to the Tuberculosis Hospital built in 1914. Captioned: "Kansas City Tuberculosis Hospital No. 2 is situated in the country, outside of the city limits, on high spot to the west of U. S. highway No. 40. It is a new building, constructed in accordance with the latest ideas on the treatment of tuberculosis, and has the most modern equipment. It is a free hospital, giving treatment until patient is discharged with disease arrested.
Map showing the boundaries of precincts as defined in 1918 for the fourteenth ward of Kansas City, Missouri. This ward is largely bounded by 23rd Street to the north, Indiana Avenue to the east, 35th Street to the south, and sections east of Blue River bounded by the eastern city limits to the east.
Map showing the boundaries of precincts as defined in 1918 for the thirteenth ward of Kansas City, Missouri. This ward is bounded by 35th Street to the north, Campbell and Troost Avenue to the west, south city limits to the south, and eastern city limits to the east.