Architect's model of the New Municipal Market which was planned to be completed in 1938 on the grounds of the demolished City Hall and Market.
Photograph of the W. F. Baker Poultry and Eggs Building, once located at the southwest corner of Grand Avenue (presently Grand Boulevard) and 4th Street.
Photograph of the Harmony Lunch Restaurant, once located at the northwest corner of Grand Avenue (presently Grand Boulevard) and 4th Street. Also pictured is an advertisement for Muehlebach Pilsner Beer.
Circa 1940 photograph with aerial view looking down onto the City Market and the neighborhood directly to the northeast.