A color glass plate positive photograph of Myra M. Wilson, wife of William Emmett Wilson, seated holding a rose. William Wilson was a farmer.
Circa 1925 photograph of the Church of Our Redeemer Lutheran Church located at at the northeast corner of 8th Street and Benton Boulevard. Rev. H. Dierks is listed as the pastor and associated with the Missouri Synod. Addition visible behind the church building. This vantage point faces east-northeast from the Benton Boulevard just north of 8th Street.
Photograph of H. H. Trenton Tires and Accessories (right) at the southwest corner of Independence Avenue and Monroe Avenue. The Monark Gasoline and Oil Company (left) is also pictured at the southeast corner of Independence and Monroe. This vantage point faces south-southeast from the northeast corner of Independence and Askew Avenue.
Photograph with an exterior, street view of Lykins School, once located on the north side of 7th Street between Norton Avenue and Jackson Avenue. The school was named after Dr. Johnston Lykins, an early physician and second mayor of Kansas City.