Photograph of the old Jackson County Courthouse in Independence, Missouri, prior to renovations in 1933. Later known as the Truman Courthouse. This vantage point faces northwest from the intersection of Lexington Avenue and Main Street.
Photograph of the First Methodist Episcopal Church, South located at the northwest corner of Maple Avenue and Spring Street in Independence, Missouri.
Photograph with exterior view of the parochial school for the First Presbyterian Church of Independence, Missouri, located at the northwest corner of Lexington Avenue and Pleasant Street. This vantage point faces south from Maple Avenue just west of Pleasant Street.
Circa 1925 photograph of the Mount Washington Methodist Episcopal Church, South located at the northwest corner of Arlington Avenue and Independence Avenue in present-day Independence, Missouri.
Photograph with an exterior, street level view of Mount Washington School located on Independence Avenue (7th Street) between Oakland Street (Evanston Avenue) and Arlington Avenue. This vantage point faces northeast from the northeast corner of 7th and Arlington.
Photograph with an exterior view of an unidentified group of students standing by the east door at Mount Washington School.