Photograph of Argentine and Shawnee Heights, two sections of Kansas City, Kansas, as seen from the Kansas River. The large building pictured center is the Franklin School on Metropolitan Avenue between S 14th and 15th Streets. This picture was taken before 1923 when the building received a four-classroom addition.
Circa 1920s photograph looking northeast with full frontal and partial side view of the J. W. Jenkins Sons' Music Co. located at 1013-15 Walnut. Shows also American Optical Company and Devoe Paint and Varnish Products, as well as the Jaccard Jewelry Store.
Photograph of the Berbigilia Building, once located at the southeast corner of 31st Street and Forest Avenue. Signage for P. Berbigilia & Son is shown on the first floor facing 31st Street. This vantage point faces south-southeast on Forest Avenue just north of 31st Street.
Photograph with a full frontal and corner view of the Brailey Building, once located on northwest corner of 11th Street and McGee Street. Also shows YWCA building to the north of the Brailey Building.
Photograph of the Browning, King and Co. Building, once located at the northeast corner of Grand Avenue (Grand Boulevard) and 11th Street. The YWCA building is shown in the background.
Photograph of the Karnopp Building, located at the southeast corner of 43rd Street and Main Street.
Photograph of the Western Auto Supply Building, located at the northeast corner of 21st Street and Grand Avenue (Grand Boulevard).
Photograph of the Forest Hill Mausoleum, located near the northeast corner of Troost Avenue and 69th Street. This vantage point faces west-northwest towards the building.
Photograph with caption, "Chamber of Commerce Staff Farewell Luncheon to Lou E. Holland, retiring managing director, November 23, 1931."
Photograph of the Holy Rosary School Accordian Band, sponsored by Cochran Music Co., Inc..
Photograph of the Assumption School Accordian and Electric Guitar Band, sponsored by Cochran Music Co., Inc..
Photograph of the Goodenow Textile Company building, located on the west side of Main Street between 37th Street and 38th Street.
Photograph of the Huntzinger Building, the seven-story building pictured center. It was once located on the north side of 10th Street between Baltimore Avenue and Wyandotte Street. This vantage point faces northwest near the southwest corner of 10th and Baltimore.
Photograph of the Israel Transfer Company Building, once located on the east side of Grand Avenue (Grand Boulevard) between 22nd Street and 23rd Street.
Photograph of the Castle Apartments, once located on the west side of Troost Avenue between 26th Street and 27th Street. This vantage point faces northwest near the northeast corner of 27th and Troost.
Photograph of the Ellison Apartments, located at the northwest corner of Armour Boulevard and Central Street.
Photograph of the Central Exchange National Bank building, once located on the east side of Grand Avenue (Grand Boulevard) between 10th Street and 11th Street.
Photograph of the Columbia National Bank in the Gloyd Building, once located on the east side of Walnut Street between 9th Street and 10th Street.