Photograph of the Emery, Bird, Thayer building, once located on the north side of 11th Street between Walnut Street and Grand Avenue (Grand Boulevard). This vantage point faces south-southwest on the west side of Grand between 10th and 11th.
Photograph of the Wolferman Building located on the northeast corner of 59th and Main. Also shows delivery cars and men presumed to be Wolferman employees. This vantage point faces northeast on 59th Street at Main Street and shows the southwest corner of the building.
Photograph of the construction of the second Fidelity National Bank Building at the southeast corner of 9th Street and Walnut Street. This vantage point faces north-northeast from the west side of Walnut between 9th and 10th.
Photograph of the 267N Inland R-400 Sportster, R-401 parked at Municipal Airport. Inland Aviation Company was an aircraft manufacturer based in Fairfax, Kansas City, Kansas from the late 1920s until 1932.
Group portrait of Anderson Photo Company employees at 30th anniversary breakfast at the Pickwick Hotel. "Left to right standing: William Trone, Ray Farnan, Miss Textor, Dan Faron, Arch Wlech, Miss Pence, D. Von Reisen, Bob Cassidy. Left to right seated: D. E. Anderson, L. C. Anderson, John Strader, Dave Nordling, B. Montgormery, Mrs. Ada Snider." Years accompany each name, possible indicating the year in which they joined the company.
Photograph of an architectural drawing of Floral Hills cemetery, drawn by Hare & Hare, a landscape architecture firm. The cemetery is located north of 71st Boulevard (Gregory Boulevard) between James A. Reed Road and Blue Ridge Extension (Blue Ridge Boulevard).
Photograph of the Ford Assembly Plant, located on the east of Winchester Avenue between 10th Street and 12th Street. This vantage point faces east-southeast near the southeast corner of 10th Street and Ewing Avenue.
Photograph of the NC8088 Inland W-500 Super Sport, modified from a S-300 Sport model. It is shown parked at Municipal Airport. Inland Aviation Company was an aircraft manufacturer based in Fairfax, Kansas City, Kansas from the late 1920s until 1932.