Photograph of the board of trustees for the Greek Orthodox Church of the Annunciation. The members are Rev. John Vasiliades, President Elias S. Sutter, Tony Saffas, Marinos Stathopoulos, Nick Pappas, Theo Tsangares, John A. Agnos, Andrew Lambros, Paul Karzis, George D. Eliopoulos, and Tom Karnezis.
Photograph of the exterior of the Kansas City Kansan newspaper building, located at the northeast corner of 8th Street and Armstrong Avenue in downtown Kansas City, Kansas, sometime in the 1930s. The newspaper moved into this new facility in 1927. The Interstate Storage & Moving Company building can be seen in the background, further east on Armstrong Avenue.
Photograph of the Holy Trinity Russian Orthodox Church choir dressed in costumes for a performance. The church was founded in 1917 by the Russian immigrants living in the Strawberry Hill neighborhood of Kansas City, Kansas.
Undated photograph of Louis Kartsonis,the first foreign-born president of the Naturalization Council of Kansas City Missouri, and Mrs. Maybard Brock, his executive secretary. They are looking at two dolls, one in traditional Greek dress.
Photograph of the exterior of the Simon Company plant, a mattress manufactuer, in the Fairfax District of Kansas City, Kansas. The plant opened in 1936 at Fairfax and Eagle (later Sunshine) Roads, west of the Fairfax Airport.