Program for "Peaceful Valley", a play in three acts by Edward E. Kidder and presented by the Dramatic Club of Holy Cross Parish at the Auditorium Theatre on November 24, 1920. Notable political figures paying compliments include James M. Pendergast and Thomas J. Pendergast.
Catholic Diocese of Kansas City–St. Joseph
Photograph of Our Lady of Good Counsel Church. This vantage point faces west on Washington Street just south of 39th Terrace.
Photograph of the Friars' choir at Kirkwood Hall at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art. The choir is comprised of members of the local diocese and directed by Reverend Albert Q. Senn, O.F.M. Identified are Senn (front center); Vincent J. O'Flaherty of Redemptorist Church (top row, 3rd from left); James A. Comiskey of St.
Photograph of Reverend J. P. Prendergast, Pastor of Holy Cross Parish, with the Boy Scouts of Troop 80 who participated in the Corpus Christi Procession that day on May 30, 1929. This photograph was taken at the Holy Cross Catholic Church looking north towards the leftmost entrance facing St John Avenue.
Photograph of Monsignor Keyes carrying the Blessed Sacrament back to the chapel at the St. Agnes Academy after a field Mass for the Fiftieth Anniversary of the Sisters of Mercy, Kansas City, Missouri. This vantage point faces northwest towards the Hardesty Avenue entrance to the academy.
Photograph of Bishop Edwin V. O'Hara celebrating Mass with the congregation of Holy Rosary Catholic Church.
Photograph of Kansas City clergy preparing for the Corpus Christi Procession on Memorial Day at Mt. St. Mary's Cemetery.
Photograph of the Annunciation Boys Choir on an Easter Sunday in the early 1940's.
Photograph of the first graduating class of Visitation Church posed with Father Thomas McDonald.
Photograph of the St. Peter's Church altar during the Silver Jubilee for Monsignor James N. V. McKay, pastor of St. Peter's.
Photograph of Reverend Jas P. Nichol, assistant pastor at Holy Cross Parish, and Joseph Scanlon, Assistant Chief Scout Executive. This photograph was taken facing northeast towards the Quincy Avenue entrance to the Holy Cross Catholic Church during the Corpus Christi Procession on May 30, 1929
Photograph of Columbus Park community volunteers constructing the St. John Bosco Center, Roman Catholic community hall. The land for the center was donated by Rosa Nigro, Kansas City's first woman pharmacist. This vantage point was taken facing east-northeast with the Holy Rosary Catholic Church (left) and Holy Rosary School (right).