Photograph of the Berbigilia Building, once located at the southeast corner of 31st Street and Forest Avenue. Signage for P. Berbigilia & Son is shown on the first floor facing 31st Street. This vantage point faces south-southeast on Forest Avenue just north of 31st Street.
Photograph of the Holy Rosary School Accordian Band, sponsored by Cochran Music Co., Inc..
Photograph with a full frontal and corner view of the Brailey Building, once located on northwest corner of 11th Street and McGee Street. Also shows YWCA building to the north of the Brailey Building.
Photograph of the Browning, King and Co. Building, once located at the northeast corner of Grand Avenue (Grand Boulevard) and 11th Street. The YWCA building is shown in the background.
Photograph of the Karnopp Building, located at the southeast corner of 43rd Street and Main Street.
Photograph of Argentine and Shawnee Heights, two sections of Kansas City, Kansas, as seen from the Kansas River. The large building pictured center is the Franklin School on Metropolitan Avenue between S 14th and 15th Streets. This picture was taken before 1923 when the building received a four-classroom addition.
Circa 1920s photograph looking northeast with full frontal and partial side view of the J. W. Jenkins Sons' Music Co. located at 1013-15 Walnut. Shows also American Optical Company and Devoe Paint and Varnish Products, as well as the Jaccard Jewelry Store.