Montgomery

Displaying 1 - 12 of 19
Genre: 
Photographs

Photograph of the Browning, King and Co. Building, once located at the northeast corner of Grand Avenue (Grand Boulevard) and 11th Street. The YWCA building is shown in the background.

Genre: 
Photographs

Photograph of the Karnopp Building, located at the southeast corner of 43rd Street and Main Street.

Genre: 
Photographs

Photograph of the Western Auto Supply Building, located at the northeast corner of 21st Street and Grand Avenue (Grand Boulevard).

Genre: 
Photographs

Photograph of the Forest Hill Mausoleum, located near the northeast corner of Troost Avenue and 69th Street. This vantage point faces west-northwest towards the building.

Genre: 
Photographs

Photograph with caption, "Chamber of Commerce Staff Farewell Luncheon to Lou E. Holland, retiring managing director, November 23, 1931."

Genre: 
Photographs

Photograph of the Assumption School Accordian and Electric Guitar Band, sponsored by Cochran Music Co., Inc..

Genre: 
Photographs

Photograph of the Goodenow Textile Company building, located on the west side of Main Street between 37th Street and 38th Street.

Genre: 
Photographs

Photograph of the Huntzinger Building, the seven-story building pictured center. It was once located on the north side of 10th Street between Baltimore Avenue and Wyandotte Street. This vantage point faces northwest near the southwest corner of 10th and Baltimore.

Genre: 
Photographs

Photograph of the Israel Transfer Company Building, once located on the east side of Grand Avenue (Grand Boulevard) between 22nd Street and 23rd Street.

Genre: 
Photographs

Photograph of the Castle Apartments, once located on the west side of Troost Avenue between 26th Street and 27th Street. This vantage point faces northwest near the northeast corner of 27th and Troost.

Genre: 
Photographs

Photograph of the Ellison Apartments, located at the northwest corner of Armour Boulevard and Central Street.

Genre: 
Photographs

Photograph of the Central Exchange National Bank building, once located on the east side of Grand Avenue (Grand Boulevard) between 10th Street and 11th Street.

Pages

KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY | DIGITAL HISTORY