Lauder, Frank

Displaying 121 - 132 of 407

An autochrome photograph of Lee E. Clark's daughters, Julia and Janet, playing with tulips on their property. This photograph was taken from the north, looking south. Clark was manager of Kansas City Laboratory Supply Company.

An autochrome photograph of Bryce B. Smith's residence, taken while the spirea flowers were in bloom and looking north-northeast. Smith was mayor of Kansas City from 1930 to 1938.

An autochrome photograph of iris flowers at the north entrance to Inghram D. Hook's residence. Hook was a Kansas City lawyer and his wife Mary Rockwell Hook was architect and designer of the house.

An autochrome photograph of the Visitation Church, taken from the west.

An autochrome photograph of rugosa roses by the house of W. Malcom Lowry, taken from the northeast. Lowry was a Kansas City engineer at Henrici-Lowry Engineering Company.

An autochrome photograph of the West Bottoms and Kansas City Stock Yards as seen looking west from Kersey Coates Drive at its intersection with Beardsley Road, just north of 17th Street. This vantage point shows the St.

An autochrome photograph of H. H. Beels standing next to a large polygonum vine. Beels was treasurer of Gallup Map & Supply Company.

An autochrome photograph looking east over Lake Hiwassee in the Indian Hills subdivision.

An autochrome photograph of Helen H. McDermand's house, taken from the west. Her deceased husband, Frank R. McDermand, Jr., was president of the Columbian Hog and Cattle Powder Company.

An autochrome photograph of two seated women looking across Lake Tapawingo on the property of George W. Allan, President of the Kansas City Pump Company.

An autochrome photograph of tulips, iris and spirea flowers by Herman Schulte's driveway. Schulte was a manager at the Goetz Beer Company. This vantage point faces southwest with the house at 7311 Ward Parkway in the background.

An autochrome photograph of Unity Farm (Unity Village) looking northeast through the cloister's arches in the administrative building.

Pages

KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY | DIGITAL HISTORY