Group portrait of Donnelly Garment Company employees at company Thanksgiving party, November 18, 1938.
Anderson Photo Company
Photograph with exterior view of Westport High School at 39th and McGee (Hyde Park Ave) and Oak Streets. This vantage point faces south-southwest from the hill overlooking Gillham Road just north of its intersection with 39th Street.
Circa 1928 photograph with frontal view of the Newman Theater, located at 1114 Main Street. Marquee says White Desert and Ice Carnival. The Baltimore Shop is next door with Berks next to them. This vantage point faces southwest from the east side of Main Street between Petticoat Lane and 12th Street.
Group portrait of uniformed Donnelly Garment Company employees at work in the Corrigan Building at 1828 Walnut, Kansas City, Missouri. A Santa Claus figure stands on far left.
Photograph of the First Annual Picnic of the Stern Slegman Prins Company, a garment manufacturer in Kansas City, Missouri. Segregation is shown as black workers are pictured separately from white workers. This vantage point faces west towards the entrance to 1000 Broadway.
Circa 1930 photograph with frontal and side view of City Ice Company of Kansas City, Plant No. 3, Sheffield, built in 1912 and remodeled in 1927-28. It was located at 7401 Independence Road (now the south side of Wilson Road just east of Blue River).
Photograph with interior view of Donnelly Garment Company Christmas program at the Pla-Mor Ballroom.
Photograph of the Tiphereth Sphorad Synagogue at 2539 Benton Boulevard. This vantage point faces east on the west side of Benton Boulevard just north of 26th Street.
Portrait of men and women in costume at the Donnelly Garment Company Valentine's Day Party, February 8, 1929.
Circa 1925 photograph of the Church of Our Redeemer Lutheran Church located at at the northeast corner of 8th Street and Benton Boulevard. Rev. H. Dierks is listed as the pastor and associated with the Missouri Synod. Addition visible behind the church building.
Group portrait of Nell Donnelly Reed and employees at the Nelly Don Pioneers group luncheon in Mrs. Reed's office, June 2, 1937.
Circa 1925 photograph of Broadway Methodist Episcopal Church located at the northwest corner of 74th Street and Broadway Boulevard (now Wornall Road). Dr. Grant A. Robbins is listed as the pastor.