Photograph looking north-northwest on McGee Street from just north of 22nd Street. The Coca-Cola Building is pictured to the left.
Western Auto Supply Company
Postcard of the Coca-Cola Building, designed by Arthur Tufts and located at the southeast corner of 21st Street (defunct on this block) and Grand Avenue (presently Grand Boulevard). The Western Auto Supply company became tenants of the building in 1928 and purchased it in 1951.
Photograph of Orvis A. Sturdy, South Central Business Association president, shown holding the scissors and other unidentified South Central Business Association board members at the ribbon cutting ceremonies in conjunction with the opening of the Western Auto store located at the northeast corner of Linwood Boulevard and Harrison Street.