Photograph with full, street level, corner view of the Irving School located on the south side of 24th Street between Wabash Avenue and Prospect Avenue. The school was later named for Booker T. Washington. This vantage point faces southwest from the northeast corner of Prospect and 24th.
Photograph with an exterior, street level view of Lincoln High School. This vantage point faces northeast on Woodland Avenue between 21st Street and 22nd Street.
Photograph of the original Wendell Phillips School, once located at the southeast corner of Vine Street and 24th Street Terrace.
Invitation from the faculty of Lincoln High School to an event honoring the work of Hugh O. Cook on May 5, 1940. There the Missouri State Association of Negro Teachers will present Cook with "The Distinguished Service Medal".
Photograph of the Kansas City Public Library's Lincoln Branch, located within Lincoln High School at the northeast corner of 22nd Street and Woodland Avenue.
Program for the fifty-third annual convention for the Missouri State Association of Negro Teachers. The convention took place from November 16 - 19, 1938 with most events held at Lincoln High School at the northeast corner of 22nd Street and Woodland Avenue.
Program for "Building a Life", an event honoring Hugh O. Cook on May 5, 1940 in Lincoln High School Auditorium. It documents Cook's accomplishments and affiliations as well as provides a list of events and committee members.
Circa 1930 photograph with an aerial view looking west near the 3000 block of East 18th Street; shows tip of Ransom Feed Mills, located at 3028 East 18th Street.
Circa 1930 photograph with an aerial view looking west near 19th and Vine; shows City Workhouse with railroad tracks beside it.
Group portrait of the 1936 Kansas City Blues baseball team inside Muehlebach Field (later renamed Blues/Municipal Stadium). The team is posed in front of an oversized baseball display that reads "George Trautman Official League". Autograph on photo reads "To my pal N.
Photograph of the Woodland Avenue Christian Church located at southeast corner of 24th Street and Woodland Avenue. C. E. Croggett is listed on back the back of the photograph as pastor.
Program distributed for the Muehlebach Field dedication on July 3, 1923, including a proclamation by Mayor Frank H. Cromwell recommending that "every employer forget the ever present serious side of life" in order to attend, and let employees attend, the opening game.