Warwick Boulevard

Displaying 1 - 6 of 6

Photograph with an exterior view of Longan School located at the northeast corner of 39th Street and Warwick Boulevard. It was named in 1911 in honor of George B. Longan, Assistant Superintendent of Schools. Before 1911, the school was named the Ward Public School. In 1932, the school at 601 Gillham Road became the George B. Longan School.

Postcard of the Bellerive Hotel at the northeast corner of Armour Boulevard and Warwick Boulevard. It was designed by Preston J. Bradshaw and opened on November 9, 1922.

An autochrome photograph of Henry A. Auerbach's house taken from the northeast in the spring of 1934. Auerbach was co-founder of the Palace Clothing Company.

An autochrome photograph of Henry A. Auerbach's house taken from the northeast after the 1934 Drought. Auerbach was co-founder of the Palace Clothing Company.

An autochrome photograph of the west entrance to the Kansas City Art Institute in winter. This vantage point faces east on Warwick Boulevard just north of 45th Street.

An autochrome photograph of the Japanese garden at the Kansas City Art Institute in winter.

KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY | DIGITAL HISTORY