Photograph with caption, "looking east from the heights of the old quarry. Note that Main Street is higher than the land on either side."
Photograph with caption, "looking south from Brush Creek Boulevard [presently Emanuel Cleaver II Boulevard] the proposed trafficway, on park lands, to widened East 48th Street." This vantage point faces south-southeast from just south of Brush Creek Boulevard near its intersection with the Country Club Car Line.
Photograph with caption, "looking southwest from the roof of Sophian Plaza" at the northwest corner of Warwick Boulevard and Brush Creek Boulevard (presently Emanuel Cleaver II Boulevard). The Country Club Car Line and E.C. White School (center background) are pictured.
Photograph of Harry S. Truman speaking to James Pendergast following Tom Pendergast's funeral.
Circa 1930 photograph with full frontal view of City Ice Company of Kansas City, Plant No. 53, built in 1919. It was located on the west side of Oak Street between 48th Street and 49th Street. This property was situated just north of Brush Creek before the waterway was diverted to its current location.
Map showing the boundaries of precincts as defined in 1918 for the fourth ward of Kansas City, Missouri. This ward is bounded by 39th Street to the north, Kansas to the west, south city limits to the south, and Campbell Street and Troost Avenue to the east.
Photograph of Visitation graduating class of 1932 outside of the entrance to Visitation Church. Pictured back row, left to right: John Miller, Dick Livers, Marie Burger, Booty Skinner, Rosemary Lehr, Bob Doyle, Earnie Dunn; front row, left to right: Bill Koehler, Harold St. John, Anna Ruth Crooks, Rita Kelly, Andy Breting, Bill McGonigle.
Photograph of the first graduating class of Visitation Church posed with Father Thomas McDonald.
Photograph of Visitation Church (right) and rectory (left) at the southeast corner of Main Street and 51st Terrace.
Photograph showing improvements to Brush Creek, Kansas City, Missouri, with the widened Wornall Road Bridge in the background, ca. 1930s. This vantage point faces east from the north side of Brush Creek.
Northern exterior of E. C. White School, first public school in the Country Club District, once located at the northwest corner of 49th and Main Streets. This vantage point faces southeast on a portion of Brookside Boulevard now renamed Ward Parkway, just west of Main Street.
Smoke clouds arising from Lyle Rock Company quarry, located at 48th Street and Baltimore Avenue.