Male mariachi band members with assorted female guests at the 1938 Country Club Plaza Fiesta.
This picture was taken looking southwest at the intersection of Broadway Boulevard and Alameda Road (now Nichols Road). This picture was taken before the construction of the Plaza Time Building.
Interior view of Country Club Plaza Theater, showing its staircase, barrel-vaulted ceiling foyer, the Mudejar lighting fixtures in the ceiling, and paired side brackets on the walls, all made in Seville, Spain. The theater is bounded by 47th Street and the Alameda Road (now Nichols Road), Wyandotte Street, and Central Street.
This picture of the Country Club Plaza Theater Building was taken from atop the Wolferman Building looking southwest, diagonal to the theater at 47th Street and Wyandotte Street.
This picture of the Country Club Plaza Theater was taken looking west-northwest at the intersection of Alameda Road (now Nichols Road) and Wyandotte Street.
This picture of the Country Club Plaza Garage was taken looking southwest on 46th Terrace between Mill Creek Parkway (now J C Nichols Parkway) and Wyandotte Street. Country Club Plaza Garage with Mr. E. D. Barker in charge, housing space was provided for 144 cars. The garage was designed by Edward B. Delk.
This picture was taken looking north from atop the J. C. Nichols Building, between Broadway and Central Street, Alameda Road and Ward Parkway. The parking lot was located between Broadway and Central Street, Alameda Road and 47th Street. The Plaza Balcony Building is shown in background.
Interior of Wolferman's Grocery Store at 47th Street and Wyandotte Street in the Country Club Plaza, female shoppers are shown browsing a sweets display.
View shows the south wing of St. Luke's Hospital under construction. This was the first addition to the original building. This picture was taken looking southwest just south of the 4300 block of Mill Creek Parkway (now J C Nichols Parkway).
Exterior view of the White Eagle Oil and Refining Company Filling Station at 46th Terrace and Mill Creek Parkway (now J C Nichols Parkway). A black automobile and one driver are outside the filling station. This picture was taken looking northwest on Mill Creek Parkway just south of 46th Terrace.
This photograph of the Triangle Building was taken looking north on 47th Street between Wyandotte and Central Streets. The second unit had just been completed with the Wymore Hardware Company as the first tenant in the west end of the building.
Exterior view of the many people attending the 4th Annual Country Club Plaza Artists' Fair at the southwest corner of Central Street and Alameda Road (now Nichols Road), held from September 7-12, 1935. This vantage point faces northeast towards this intersection from atop the J. C. Nichols Company Building.