The new Jackson County Courthouse in Kansas City, Missouri. This drawing was rendered as if looking southeast on Oak Street just north of 12th Street. From: "Courthouses of Jackson County, Missouri, 1933"
Transcript of testimony given by Thomas J. Pendergast Jr. in the office of the Intelligence Unit of the Internal Revenue Service at 1301 Oak Street, Kansas City, Missouri. Internal Revenue Agent P. J. McGrath asks various questions related to Thomas J. Pendergast Jr.'s finances starting in 1932.
Photograph of the Old Detention Home on Oak Street, south of Fifth Street, ca. 1930s. This vantage point faces west-southwest on Oak Street.
Photograph of City Hall, Kansas City, Missouri, which opened on October 25, 1937. This vantage point faces north-north-east on Oak Street between 12th and 13th Streets.
Letter from Theodore Gary to Thomas J. Pendergast on May 27, 1931. Theodore Gary writes from the Telephone Building in Kansas City, Missouri, to "Boss" Thomas J. Pendergast, congratulating him on the successful termination of the Bond Campaign.
Photograph of the William Rockhill Nelson Gallery of Art and Atkins Museum of Fine Arts, Kansas City, Missouri. This vantage point faces northwest from just west of Rockhill Road.
Photograph of the Jackson County Courthouse, Kansas City, Missouri, ca. 1930s. This vantage point faces southeast from the intersection of Oak Street and 12th Street.
Stone archways were built at each of the entrances into the Crestwood area. This vantage point faces northeast at the intersection of Locust Street, 55th Street, and Oak Street.
Children playing at a playground located at the then undeveloped lots at the northeast corner of Rockhill Road and Oak Street.
J. C. Nichols School, located at 69th and Oak Streets, now known as Académie Lafayette. This vantage point faces northeast at the intersection of Oak Street and 69th Terrace.
Close up exterior view of the Oak Street entrance to the J. C. Nichols School, now known as Académie Lafayette. This building is located at the southeastern corner of Oak Street and 69th Street.
An autochrome photograph of the Nelson Gallery of Art (now known as the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art), taken from the southwest as the first flowers appear on the new grounds.