Photograph with a full, exterior street level view of Norman School; named after Joseph L. Norman, President of the Board of Education and member of the Board for 16 years. This vantage point faces northeast from the southwest corner of 36th Street and Summit Street.
Photograph of the Thacher School, once located at the northwest corner of Independence Avenue and Quincy Avenue. It was named for Major Luin E. Thacher, an early member of the school board. This vantage point faces north-northeast from the southwest corner of Independence Avenue and Brighton Avenue.
Photograph with an exterior, street view of Lykins School, once located on the north side of 7th Street between Norton Avenue and Jackson Avenue. The school was named after Dr. Johnston Lykins, an early physician and second mayor of Kansas City.
Photograph of the Troost Avenue School, once located at the northwest corner of 60th Street and Troost Avenue. It was named after Dr. Benoist Troost, an early Kansas City physician. This building was no longer used as the Troost School after the 1922-1923 school year.
Photograph with an exterior street level view of Sanford B. Ladd School located on the north side of 37th Street, between Bellefontaine Avenue to Walrond Avenue (Benton Boulevard). It was named after the attorney for the school board for more than 40 years. This vantage point faces northwest from the southeast corner of Benton and 37th. This photograph was taken prior to 1922 when the school's additions were constructed.
Photograph with an exterior view of Longan School located at the northeast corner of 39th Street and Warwick Boulevard. It was named in 1911 in honor of George B. Longan, Assistant Superintendent of Schools. Before 1911, the school was named the Ward Public School. In 1932, the school at 601 Gillham Road became the George B. Longan School. This vantage point faces east-northeast from the northwest corner of Warwick and 39th.
Photograph of the Sanford B. Ladd School students attending to the school garden. This vantage point faces northwest from atop the southwest corner of the original Ladd School building (before the 1922 addition). The houses at 3624, 3626, and 3630 Bellefontaine Avenue are pictured to the left.