Circa 1940 photograph with an interior view of kindergarten age children on a jungle gym at Gladstone School. Includes a sheet which identifies each child and provides their address. Miss Marie Casper is listed as the instructor.
Photograph with an exterior view of a group of students identified as the 1922 graduating class from Scarritt School. Students would have gone on to Northeast High School and graduated in 1926. Students are not identified. This vantage point faces north from just north of the Scarritt School addition of 1906, in the location where the 1927 addition would be built. The residences of 3514 and 3516 Anderson Avenue are pictured in the left background.
Photograph with full exterior street level view of Horace Mann School, located on the north side of 39th Street between Euclid Avenue and Garfield Avenue. This vantage point faces northeast from the southeast corner of 39th and Euclid.
Circa 1935 photograph with full, corner view of Lathrop Polytechnic Institute, also known as Lathrop Trade School, Lathrop Manual Training, and Lathrop School. This vantage point faces northwest from the southeast corner of 13th Street and Cental Street.
Photograph with an interior view of children seated around the library table and viewing an aquarium with their teacher at the Greenwood School kindergarten. The students are all identified on a separate sheet accompanying the photograph. The teacher is identified as Miss Dorothy Tustin.
Photograph of the E. F. Swinney School, located on the north side of 47th Street between Holly Street and Jarboe Street. The school was named for Edward F. Swinney, treasurer of the Board of Education, 1894 to 1904. This vantage point faces northwest from the intersection of 47th and Jarboe.
Photograph of original Paseo High School, once located on the east side of Flora Avenue between 47th Street Terrace (Houston Avenue) and 48th Street Terrace. This vantage point faces southeast on the west side of Flora just south of 47th Street Terrace.
Photograph of with an exterior view of Henry C. Kumpf Public School, built in 1920 on the north side 45th Street between Olive Street and Wabash Avenue. Named after former member and officer of the Board of Education, August 1867 - November 1890. This vantage point faces north near the northeast corner of 45th and Olive.
Photograph of children and two adults in a playground on the balcony of the Woodland Public School, located on the north side of 8th Street between Woodland Avenue and Euclid Avenue. This vantage point faces east and shows the south frontage of the building to the left.