Photograph with exterior, street level view of the repair or shop building maintained by the Kansas City School District. It is located at the northeast corner of 21st Street and Charlotte Street.
Photograph with a distant exterior view of the Morse Public School, showing students outside with playground equipment and playing a game of baseball. The school was named after S. F. B. Morse, American inventor. This vantage point faces south-southeast from the northeast corner of 21st Street and Charlotte Street.
Photograph with slide description, "Bathing her baby, Florence Home For Colored Girls, Kansas City, Missouri."
Circa 1928 photograph with distant view of the Kansas City Journal-Post Building, located on the east side of Oak Street between 22nd Street and 23rd Street. Also shows Hospital Hill and the Midwest Oldsmobile Company. This vantage point faces southeast from the Coca-Cola Building at 2107 Grand Avenue.
Photograph of looking northeast towards Signboard Hill from atop the Liberty Memorial shaft. The view includes the Journal Post Building, Coca Cola Building, General Hospital, and Hotel Plaza.
Photograph looking east towards the McGee freight sub-station and team yards from the McGee Street Viaduct.
Photograph of the First Nazarene Church at the southwest corner of 24th Street and Troost Avenue. At various times it was also known as Beacon Hill Congregational Church and St. Andrew's Methodist Church.
Circa 1930 photograph with frontal and side view of City Ice Company of Kansas City, Plant No. 1; located at northeast corner of 21st Street and Campbell Street. The building was erected in 1908 as a steam plant and was remodeled in 1927. This vantage point faces northeast from the southwest corner of 21st and Campbell.
Circa 1932 photograph showing a fleet of City Ice Company of Kansas City delivery trucks parked at Plant No. 1; located at 21st and Campbell streets. Identifying information says: "Walker Electrics. The Company owns Walker trucks in 12, 20 and 36-cake sizes. These are used on routes."
Circa 1932 photograph with side view of a City Ice Company of Kansas City delivery truck described as "six-wheel, 63-cake Diamond T., used as transfer truck." The truck is parked outside of the Locust Street entrance of General Hospital with two unidentified people.
Circa 1930 photograph with frontal and side view of City Ice Company of Kansas City, Plant No. 1; located at northeast corner of 21st Street and Campbell Street. The building was erected in 1908 as a steam plant and was remodeled in 1927.
Newsletter from the City Ice Company, with a statement from company president A. Hardgrave stating that its purpose is "to provide for ... employees a medium of expression" dedicated to employees, stockholders, and friends of the company. The publication includes a note from Chamber of Commerce president F. J.