Letter from Bishop Thomas F. Lillis to Reverend Louis Franchinotti of the Holy Rosary Church. Lillis comments that since all students in the Holy Rosary School are taught in English, it would be counterintuitive to employ another Italian-speaking priest at Holy Rosary.
1940's photograph of the Holy Rosary parish with the parochial school to the right and St. John Bosco Center to the far right. This vantage point faces east on Missouri Avenue between Campbell Street and Charlotte Street.
Photograph of the original thirteen members of Boy Scout Troop 70, Holy Rosary's first boy scout troop, sponsored by the adult businessmen known as the Youth Council. This vantage point faces east-northeast towards the entrance to the Holy Rosary Health Center and School.