Mid-1920's photograph of St. Peter's Church (left) and Rectory (right) on the south side of Meyer Boulevard between Holmes Street and Charlotte Street. This original corrugated iron church building was known by the congregation as the "Tin Cathedral". This vantage point faces southeast from the northwest corner of Holmes and Meyer.
An autochrome photograph of lilies growing along Gregory Boulevard by the property of George W. McClelland, lawyer. This vantage point faces west on the north side of Gregory Boulevard between Cherry Street and Holmes Road.