Photograph with an exterior, full street level view of Martin School. The school was named after school board member Judge Edward L. Martin. This vantage point faces north-northwest from the east side of Garland Avenue just north of Rochester Avenue. This photograph was taken prior to 1927 when the school's auditorium was built.
Circa 1928 photograph with frontal and side view of the Montgomery Ward's building, located on the northeast corner of Belmont Boulevard and Saint John Avenue.
Photograph of the rear of the Montgomery Ward building at the northeast corner of St John Avenue and Belmont Boulevard. This vantage point faces south towards the complex from Indian Mound Point (Indian Mound Park).
Photograph with an aerial view looking north along Van Brunt Boulevard. Northeast High School and Budd Park is pictured.
Circa 1930 photograph with an aerial view, looking east, of Fairfax Industrial and Municipal airports.
Map of a stretch of the Missouri River from Quindaro Bend and the Fairfax Drainage District to the East Bottoms Bend. Shows all principal topographic features for a minimum distance of 2000 feet inland, indicating levees, jetties, creeks, and railroad lines.
Circa 1925 photograph looking northeast on Independence Road (presently Wilson Avenue) from just west of its intesection with Wheeling Avenue. Pictured is the Burdett Manufacturing Company (left), the Congregation Tefares Israel Jewish Cemetery (left background), and the Kansas City Terminal Railway (right).
Circa 1920 photograph with frontal view of the first Saint Francis Seraph Catholic Church (right) and the parochial school (left). It was located at the northeast corner of Martin Avenue and Wyman Avenue (currently Agnes Avenue) in the East Bottoms. This building was replaced in 1923 for a newer structure with a Lombardy Romanesque style.
Circa 1925 photograph with full view of the second Saint Francis Seraph Catholic Church, located at the northeast corner of Martin Avenue and Wyman Avenue (currently Agnes Avenue) in the East Bottoms. The church was constructed in 1924 in a Lombardy Romanesque style.
Photograph of the Electric Cafe on the south side of Rochester Avenue and east of Montgall Avenue. The Heim, Ferd., Brewing Company Bottling Plant (closed 1918, later became Abner-Hood Chemical Company) is shown in the background to the south.
Map showing the boundaries of precincts as defined in 1918 for the sixteenth ward of Kansas City, Missouri. This ward is bounded by the Missouri River to the north, Monroe Avenue to the west, 9th Street to the south, and eastern city limits to the east.
Map showing the boundaries of precincts as defined in 1918 for the seventh ward of Kansas City, Missouri. This ward is bounded by the Missouri River to the north, Lydia Avenue to the west, 9th Street to the south, and Monroe Avenue to the east.