Photograph looking south on the east side of Bennington Avenue between Lee Street (15th Terrace) and 16th Street.
Photograph looking north on the east side of Bennington Avenue between Lee Street (15th Terrace) and 16th Street.
Photograph with partial front view of Perky Brothers Transfer and Storage Company on the north side of Independence Avenue between Benton Boulevard and Indiana Avenue. This vantage point faces northeast from the southeast corner of Benton and Independence.
Postcard of the National Cloak & Suit Company, built in 1919 at the southeast corner of Hardesty Avenue and Independence Avenue.
Photograph of children and adults posed outside of the Willard Mission, once located at 7032 Independence Road (renamed Wilson Avenue), between the Missouri Pacific Railroad and the defunct intersection of Wilson Road and Bristol Avenue. Insert photograph is identified as Supt. Mrs. S. E. Pendergass.
Circa 1925 photograph of Budd Park Christian Church located at southwest corner of St. John Avenue and Brighton Avenue.
Circa 1925 photograph of St. John's Episcopal Church in winter. This vantage point faces east from the west side of Kensington Avenue between Thompson Avenue and Independence Avenue. Pictured are automobiles on the street and people on church walk.
Circa 1930 photograph with frontal and side view of City Ice Company of Kansas City, Plant No. 3, Sheffield, built in 1912 and remodeled in 1927-28. It was located at 7401 Independence Road (now the south side of Wilson Road just east of Blue River).
Circa 1920 photograph with frontal view of the first Saint Francis Seraph Catholic Church (right) and the parochial school (left). It was located at the northeast corner of Martin Avenue and Wyman Avenue (currently Agnes Avenue) in the East Bottoms. This building was replaced in 1923 for a newer structure with a Lombardy Romanesque style.
Circa 1925 photograph with full view of the second Saint Francis Seraph Catholic Church, located at the northeast corner of Martin Avenue and Wyman Avenue (currently Agnes Avenue) in the East Bottoms. The church was constructed in 1924 in a Lombardy Romanesque style.
Circa 1925 photograph of the Van Brunt Christian Church. This vantage point faces east from the west side of Van Brunt Boulevard between 24th Street and 25th Street. Albert Jones is listed as pastor on the sign attached to the building.
Circa 1925 photograph of the Church of Our Redeemer Lutheran Church located at at the northeast corner of 8th Street and Benton Boulevard. Rev. H. Dierks is listed as the pastor and associated with the Missouri Synod. Addition visible behind the church building.