Downtown KCMO

Displaying 37 - 48 of 591

Circa 1928 photograph with frontal and side view of the Argyle Building; located on the northeast corner of 12th and McGee streets. Shows Katz Drug Store as first floor tenant.

Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal and side view of the New England National Bank, located at the southeast corner of 10th Street and Baltimore Avenue.

Circa 1928 drawing with full frontal and side view of the Midland Building, located at the northeast corner of Baltimore Avenue and 13th Street.

Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal and side view of the first Bryant Building; once located on the southwest corner of 11th Street and Grand Avenue.

Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal and side view of the Pioneer Trust Company. This vantage point faces northwest from the east side of Baltimore Avenue between 10th Street and 11th Street.

Circa 1928 photograph with frontal and side view of the Aladdin Hotel. This elevated vantage point faces northeast from the west side of Wyandotte Street, north of 13th Street.

Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal and partial side view of the Keith and Perry Building, once located at the southwest corner of Walnut Street and 9th Street. Sign on building says Western Exchange Bank. Christmas decorations seen along street.

Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal view of the Merry Building; located at 1009-11 Walnut Street. Businesses noted in the building include: Merry Optical Company, Nisley's Shoes, Cady & Olmstead Jewelry, and Hoefer Jewelry Company.

Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal view of the Kansas City School of Law.

Circa 1928 photograph with frontal and side view of the Lathrop Building, once located on the southeast corner of 10th Street and Grand Avenue.

Circa 1928 photograph with frontal and side view of the Mutual Building; located on the southeast corner of 13th and Oak streets. Mutual Bank is located in the building.

Photograph with frontal and side view of the R. A. Long Building, located on the northwest corner of 10th Street and Grand Avenue.

Pages

KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY | DIGITAL HISTORY