Photograph of the Holy Rosary School Accordian Band, sponsored by Cochran Music Co., Inc..
Photograph with caption, "Standing in front of the bath house of Karnes School are 135 boys in their first communion class in 1919. Most of the boys attended Karnes." The school was located south of Pacific Street between Missouri Avenue and Independence Avenue and between Holmes Street and Charlotte Street.
Photograph of girls at a sewing class at the Italian Institute at 505 Forest.
Photograph with an aerial view of the Columbus Park neighborhood of Kansas City, Missouri. The area in view ranges from Charlotte Street on the left hand side of the image to Gillis Street on the right, and from 4th Street at the top of the image to Pacific Street at the bottom.
Photograph looking north along the east side of Locust Street between Independence Boulevard and 6th Street. The Jackson County Courthouse and the K.C. Cold Storage Building is pictured to the left.
Circa 1930 photograph with an aerial view looking north near 12th Street and Grand Avenue; shows the Bryant Building under construction. Missouri River and riverfront area also in view.
Circa 1930 photograph with an aerial view looking northwest toward downtown Kansas City taken over near 18th and Harrison streets. Shows the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri Rivers, Municipal Airport, and Fairfax area.
Map of a stretch of the Missouri River from Quindaro Bend and the Fairfax Drainage District to the East Bottoms Bend. Shows all principal topographic features for a minimum distance of 2000 feet inland, indicating levees, jetties, creeks, and railroad lines.
Pamphlet detailing the social services available from the Italian Mission at 505 Forest Ave., Kansas City, Mo. sponsored by the Central Presbyterian Church since ca. 1893. Includes staff directory, mission history, clubs, and facilities.
Photograph of the Central Italian Evangelical Chapel. Sign on building identifies as Chiesa Evangelica Italiana. This vantage point faces east from the west side of Forest venue just south of 5th Street.
Clipping from the Kansas City Journal-Post on July 19, 1931 showing a photograph of James P. Aylward and his boyhood home. The accompanying article provides a brief account of Aylward's childhood. The house pictured was once located on the north side of 4th Street between Gillis Street and Frances Street.
Map showing the boundaries of precincts as defined in 1918 for the fifth ward of Kansas City, Missouri. This ward is bounded by the Missouri River to the north, Grand Avenue (now Grand Boulevard) to the west, 9th Street to the south, and Lydia Avenue to the east.