City directory contact information for Miss Carrie Gray, Kansas City resident in 1905.
Photograph of the Ellison Apartments, located at the northwest corner of Armour Boulevard and Central Street.
Photograph of the Naples and Venice Apartments, located on the west side of Central Street between Armour Boulevard and 36th Street.
Program for the ninth annual musical and physical exhibition for Lincoln High School at Convention Hall. Events include music, games, stunts, military exhibitions, dances, and a play, "Depicting the Evolution of Negro Music."
Circa 1935 photograph with full, corner view of Lathrop Polytechnic Institute, also known as Lathrop Trade School, Lathrop Manual Training, and Lathrop School. This vantage point faces northwest from the southeast corner of 13th Street and Cental Street.
Circa 1928 photograph with frontal and side view of Pickering Lumber Company offices at the southwest corner of Central Street and 11th Street.
Photograph looking east along the north side of 9th Street at May Street. The Hotel Moore and Hotel Savoy are pictured.
Photograph looking west along the south side of 9th Street between Wyandotte Street and Central Street. The Yeager Hotel, Hotel Savoy, and Hotel Moore are pictured.
Photograph with caption, "looking northeast along 52nd Street from Central Street." The photograph's annotations label streets and show proposed road improvements.
Postcard of the cattle breeder's building of the American Hereford Association, located at the northwest corner of Central Street and 11th Street and occupied by the association from 1919 to 1953.
Proceedings of the Second Imperial Klonvokation of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, held at the Convention Hall in Kansas City, MO in September 1924. Several names of klansmen were redacted in this publication of the proceedings, including ones from Kansas City. Notable named speakers include George C.
Circa 1915 photograph with view of Fifth Street looking east towards its intersection at Central Street (left). Also pictured is the Fifth Avenue Hotel at 305-307 W. Fifth Street. Was earlier known as the Delmonico Hotel.