Standard Oil Company Filling Station planned, designed and constructed by the J. C. Nichols Company for the Standard Oil Company. This vantage point faces northeast on Brookside Boulevard just south of 62nd Terrace.
Northern exterior of E. C. White School, first public school in the Country Club District, once located at the northwest corner of 49th and Main Streets. This vantage point faces southeast on a portion of Brookside Boulevard now renamed Ward Parkway, just west of Main Street.
An early J. C. Nichols Company sign located on Brookside Boulevard by Countryside Park. In the background is the "Rock House" located at 5230 Brookside Boulevard. This vantage point faces west on Brookside Boulevard between 52nd Street and 53rd Street. The sign reads: "1000 Acres Restricted, Country Club District, Highly Developed and Protected Residence Property, water, light, gas, etc., attractive prices, J. C. Nichols, High Class Residence Property, 1213-14 Commerce Bldg.".
Early picture of the 51st Street shopping center, the first business development built by J. C. Nichols Company. At time of photograph, the Country Club Grocery Co. Meat Market took up residence in this building. Located on the northeast corner of Brookside Boulevard and 51st Street, this building was better known by 1925 as part of the Colonial Shops.
Exterior of Colonial Shops at 51st Street between Brookside Boulevard and Oak Street, showing one automobile parked out front. This vantage point faces northeast at the intersection of Brookside Boulevard and 51st Street.
Sponsored by the Women's Community Council, this Christmas pageant was held at 4 PM on December 24, 1921 for all children and parents in the Country Club District. This vantage point faces south at the intersection of Westover Road, 54th Street, and Brookside Boulevard.