Photograph of the Wolferman Building located on the northeast corner of 59th and Main. Also shows delivery cars and men presumed to be Wolferman employees. This vantage point faces west-northwest on 59th Street between Main Street and Walnut Street and shows the south side of the building.
Photograph with caption, "proposed extension of Brookside Boulevard north to connect with Main at 41st Street." At the time, Brookside Boulevard was to be extended north until 41st Street were it would meet with Main Street. The Country Club Car Line, Ponce de Leon Hotel, 47th Street, St.
Photograph with caption, "where Brookside Boulevard Extension would come northwest to 47th Street through Park Land." This vantage point faces south from just south of the intersection of Main Sreet and 47th Street.
Photograph with caption, "looking east from the heights of the old quarry. Note that Main Street is higher than the land on either side."
Photograph with caption, "looking southwest from the roof of Sophian Plaza" at the northwest corner of Warwick Boulevard and Brush Creek Boulevard (presently Emanuel Cleaver II Boulevard). The Country Club Car Line and E.C. White School (center background) are pictured.
Photograph looking east on 53rd Street Terrace towards its intersection with Brookside Boulevard. Homes on the west side of Oak Street and the Country Club streetcar line are pictured in the background.
Photograph of three cars parked at the intersection of 53rd Street Terrace and Brookside Boulevard. This vantage point faces east-northeast from the southwest corner of the intersection. Homes on the west side of Oak Street and the Country Club streetcar line are pictured in the background.
Photograph looking north on Brookside Boulevard just south of its intersection with 53rd Street Terrace.
Postcard of the Brookside Hotel, built in 1918 at the southwest corner of 54th Street and Oak Street. This vantage point faces southeast from just east of the intersection of 54th Street and Brookside Boulevard. The Second Presbyterian Church is pictured to the right.
Postcard of the Country Club District, showing Brookside Boulevard. This vantage point faces north on the west side of Brookside Boulevard, just south of 54th Street. The description on the back of the postcard reads, "An interesting view in the country club district, one of Kansas City's best residence sections.
Clipping entitled "The Meeting Place" from the Kansas City Post on May 7, 1935 with caption stating, "It was at this station, on the Country Club street car line at Fifty-seventh street and Brookside boulevard, that James M.
Female instructor and six young girls attending a Kansas City Conservatory of Music class in 1920. Brookside Hall was located on the second story of the Brookside Building at the northeast corner of 63rd Street and Brookside Boulevard.