Photograph of the Central Italian Evangelical Chapel. Sign on building identifies as Chiesa Evangelica Italiana. This vantage point faces east from the west side of Forest venue just south of 5th Street.
Circa 1915 photograph with view of 5th Street looking east-northeast toward its intersection with Grand Avenue (now Grand Boulevard) in the right background. Also pictured is Centropolis Hotel (center) and American Steel and Wire Company (right).
Clipping from the Kansas City Star on March 18, 1932 showing James P. Aylward, Casimir J. Welch, James M. Pendergast, William E. Sullivan (left to right, top) as well as Michael Ross (bottom).
Old municipal market and city hall in the process of being torn down for a new municipal market. This vantage point faces northwest from the intersection of 5th Street and Walnut Street.
Architect's model of the New Municipal Market which was planned to be completed in 1938 on the grounds of the demolished City Hall and Market.
Storefronts along south side of 5th Street, between Walnut and Grand, including "Bond Lunch" diner, a barbershop, and "Fern Laundry."