Interior view of Country Club Plaza Theater, showing its staircase, barrel-vaulted ceiling foyer, the Mudejar lighting fixtures in the ceiling, and paired side brackets on the walls, all made in Seville, Spain. The theater is bounded by 47th Street and the Alameda Road (now Nichols Road), Wyandotte Street, and Central Street.
This picture of the Country Club Plaza was taken looking northwest on 47th Street between Wornall Road and Central Street.
This picture was taken looking north from atop the J. C. Nichols Building, between Broadway and Central Street, Alameda Road and Ward Parkway. The parking lot was located between Broadway and Central Street, Alameda Road and 47th Street. The Plaza Balcony Building is shown in background.
This picture of the Tower Building and Wolferman Building was taken looking north-east at the intersection of 47th Street and Wyandotte Street.
This photograph of the Triangle Building was taken looking north on 47th Street between Wyandotte and Central Streets. The second unit had just been completed with the Wymore Hardware Company as the first tenant in the west end of the building.
This picture of Chandler's Flower Shop was taken looking southwest at the intersection of 47th Street and Mill Creek Parkway (now J C Nichols Parkway).
This picture of the Country Club Plaza Balcony Building was taken looking west at the intersection of 47th Street and Wornall Road.
Interior of the Spanish-inspired Country Club Plaza Theater. The theater is bounded by 47th Street and the Alameda Road (now Nichols Road), Wyandotte Street, and Central Street.
Brentnall Shop at 217 W. 47th Street, specializing in corsets, lingerie, and hosiery. This vantage point faces south on 47th Street between Wyandotte Street and Central Street.
An aerial view of the Country Club Plaza in 1930, looking north from the top of the Wornall Road hill. The Walnut Apartments complex is in the foreground.
Interior of the Piggly Wiggly Grocery Store located in the Country Club Plaza Triangle Building at 210 W. 47th Street, Kansas City, Missouri.
The Avon Shop opened October 1, 1924 at 108 W. 47th Street on the first floor of the Tower Building. This vantage point faces north on 47th Street just west of Mill Creek Parkway (now J C Nichols Parkway).