Photograph of the Sanford B. Ladd School students attending to the school garden. This vantage point faces northwest from atop the southwest corner of the original Ladd School building (before the 1922 addition). The houses at 3624, 3626, and 3630 Bellefontaine Avenue are pictured to the left.
Photograph a distant exterior view of the Milton Moore School located on the south side of 31st Street between Cypress Avenue and Elmwood Avenue. It was named for Col. Milton Moore, a member of the Board of Education. This vantage point faces north-northeast from the northeast corner of Linwood Boulevard and Cypress Avenue.
Photograph of the Webster School located at the northwest corner of Wyandotte Street and 17th Street. The school opened in 1886 and closed in 1933. It was named after statesman Daniel Webster. This vantage point faces northwest from the northeast corner of 17th and Wyandotte.
Photograph with an exterior street level view of Linwood School, once located on the north side of Linwood Boulevard between Highland Avenue and Woodland Avenue. This vantage point faces northwest from the southeast corner of Linwood and Woodland.
Grouping of four exterior snapshots of students with teachers on Kensington School lawn. All photographs except the top center picture were taken outside of the south facing southeast entrance to the school.
Photograph of first grade students working in a garden across the street from the Kansas City Teacher's College. This vantage point faces north-northeast from the south side of 8th Street between Woodland Avenue and Euclid Avenue (this portion of 8th Street is defunct). The southeastern entrance to the Kansas City Teachers College is shown in the background.