Postcard of Penn Valley Hospital, a Swedish hospital once located at the southeast corner of 30th Street and Wyandotte Street. It was renamed Trinity Lutheran Hospital in 1921.
Mugshot and prison record of Anthony R. Gizzo, Inmate #20547, including biographical data as well as information about his conviction and sentencing.
Clipping from the St.
Circa 1930 photograph with an aerial view looking north showing West Bottoms and stockyard area. Kansas River and bridges in view.
Postcard showing the beach at Electric Park, once located between The Paseo and Woodland Avenue, south of 45th Street, in Kansas City, Missouri.
An autochrome photograph of Paul Uhlmann's residence, taken from the southeast. Uhlmann was President of Uhlmann Grain Company.
An autochrome photograph showing a pedestrian bridge over Brush Creek near the intersection of Central Street and Ward Parkway in the Country Club Plaza.
Program for a fundraiser on the occasion of the Golden Jubilee of St. Paul's Episcopal Church.
1940's photograph of homes in Columbus Park at the northwest corner of 4th Street (Linden Avenue) and Forest Avenue. 4th Street is shown receding into the left background.
Photograph of Grand Central Depot located at the southwest corner of 2nd and Wyandotte in Kansas City, Missouri. Sign on building reads "Friedman Bros. Wholesale Groceries".
An autochrome photograph of a women standing near a statue in the Romanelli Gardens subdivision near the intersection of 68th Street Terrace and Ward Parkway.
An autochrome photograph of vines on the main building of the Sunset Hill School, taken from the southeast.
Photograph looking north on the east side Kensington Avenue between 14th Street and 15th Street (presently Truman Road).
Photograph of the Annual Missionary Baptist Convention, held at the First Baptist Church in downtown Kansas City, Kansas on October 5, 1937.
Clipping from the Kansas City Times on February 16, 1937 showing drawings and photographs from the 1936 Election Vote Fraud Trial.
Dedication of the Liberty Memorial, a monument to those who served in World War I. From: Kansas City Chamber of Commerce.
Photograph looking south along Troost Avenue from just north of 31st Street. Streets are shown outfitted with Christmas decorations.
Photograph with slide description, "Bathing her baby, Florence Home For Colored Girls, Kansas City, Missouri."
Photograph of St. Peter & Paul Church, once located at the southwest corner of 9th Street and McGee Street.
Photograph of Crescent Beach at Lake Quivira, looking north along the beach to the Lake Quivira Clubhouse, in 1931 or 1932.
Photograph of Edward L. Schneider attached to a photograph of police searching for Schneider's body at the bottom of the Missouri River with nets.
Photograph of the Ford Assembly Plant at the intersection of 10th Street and Winchester Avenue.
Photograph of the Boyle-Pryor Construction Company Building near the southeastern city limits at that time.
Photograph of the NC8088 Inland W-500 Super Sport, modified from a S-300 Sport model. It is shown parked at Municipal Airport.
Photograph of the sewing department at The Donnelly Garment Company in the Corrigan Building at 1828 Walnut, Kansas City, Missouri.
Photograph of the first St. Francis Xavier Church, constructed at the northwest corner of 53rd Street and Forest Avenue in 1910. The building was destroyed by a fire on September 19, 1925.
Circa 1928 photograph with frontal and side view of Reid-Ward Motor Company, once located at the southwest corner of McGee Trafficway and 25th Street.
Circa 1930 photograph with frontal and side view of City Ice Company of Kansas City, Plant No. 2; located at southwest corner of 8th Street and Hickory Street and built in 1898.
Photograph of boys attending a night school at the Boys Hotel at the southeast corner of Admiral Boulevard and Flora Avenue.
Photograph of members of the East Central Garden Club of Kansas visiting Loose Park in Kansas City, Missouri.
Photograph of the unidentified participants at the South Central Business Association Inaugural Dinner Dance and 17th Annual Frolic at the Hotel Bellerive. Garrett L.
Candid photograph of unidentified nurses seated on the steps at the entrance to The Willows Maternity Hospital.
Photograph of the St. Aloysius Band, W. H. Ragan, director. This vantage point faces east on Prospect Avenue just south of 11th Street.
Photograph of John B. Gage, mayor of Kansas City from 1940 to 1946, seated at his desk with a pen in hand.
A woman and her child in the railyard area where they lived.
An autochrome photograph of Horace R. Graham's house called "Rockledge", taken from the north-northwest. Graham was president of the Graham-Lux Millinery Company.