Saint Francis Seraph Catholic Church (First)

39.12243, -94.54553

Download All
10011674-001.jpg 1.84 MB
Description

Circa 1920 photograph with frontal view of the first Saint Francis Seraph Catholic Church (right) and the parochial school (left). It was located at the northeast corner of Martin Avenue and Wyman Avenue (currently Agnes Avenue) in the East Bottoms. This building was replaced in 1923 for a newer structure with a Lombardy Romanesque style.

Genre
Modern Location
801 North Agnes Avenue
Kansas City, MO
Neighborhood
Collection Title, Call or Box Number
DAR, Elizabeth Benton Chapter Scrapbook, SC30-8A, Box 4, Folder 7, #44
Rights Statement

Images and texts may be reproduced without prior permission only for purposes of temporary use, private study, scholarship, or research. Those using these images and texts assume all responsibility for questions of copyright and privacy that may arise.

Digital Object Identifier
10011674