St. Peter's Church and Rectory

39.01174, -94.57934

Download All
CA-PH-STPETERS-0003-001.jpg 630.29 KB
Description

Mid-1920's photograph of St. Peter's Church (left) and Rectory (right) on the south side of Meyer Boulevard between Holmes Street and Charlotte Street. This original corrugated iron church building was known by the congregation as the "Tin Cathedral". This vantage point faces southeast from the northwest corner of Holmes and Meyer.

Genre
Modern Location
701 East Meyer Boulevard
Kansas City, MO
Neighborhood
Collection Title, Call or Box Number
Photograph Collection, St. Peters Parish
Rights Statement

Publication, commercial use, or reproduction of this image or the accompanying data requires prior written permission from the Catholic Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph. Use of this image also requires that credit be given to the Catholic Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph.

Digital Object Identifier
CA-PH-STPETERS-0003